Saturday, March 29, 2008

Getting Closer!


So I am getting closer to Colorado! I booked a U-Haul today for all my stuff and I think I can get it all out there in one trip! That would be nice right!? The plan right now is to leave Nashville and drive up to Indiana May 7th, hang with family, see some friends, do my sister's baby shower on May 10th and hit the road bright and early May 11th. I hope to get into Denver by May 14th. I still do not have a job. haha. And I still do not have a place to live. haha. At that point I might be hurting for money and have to stay in the U-Haul! haha. No seriously!

I have applied for so many jobs since January! It is exhausting but I'm confident something will come through!

The most recent places that have been interested are the Continental Divide Trail Alliance (Marketing Position) and my new favorite find Worldways Social Marketing. Cross your fingers!

No comments: