Monday, April 21, 2008
Almost Home
So as of today I have 8 more days of work left, 1 fund raiser to video, 1 long hiking trip, 16 days left in Nashville, and then I come home. I'll spend a wee 3 days home and then Dad and I jump in the truck and head to Colorado! I might try to leave a bit earlier so I have more time at home...just don't want to pack and unpack the u-haul...but don't want to spend extra money just letting it sit there either. Here is the latest place I have found and was able to speak to the girl directly on the phone yesterday. It has been hard to get people to respond! I swear I'm not crazy! You should read some of the descriptions I have found. Anyway, this place seems great, and the girl sounded great on the phone. She was going to talk to her other room mates and let me know something by Wed. I would really like to be able to go into that other house with the 2 girls from the Midwest but they have not gotten back in touch with me. I'm going to follow up again today. No news on jobs....so frustrating. I'm ready to hit the ground running though when I get out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment